- We now have a “fly-in” Flight surgeon office on our airfield. Please schedule your next Fight Physical with Dr. Thomas Rosenthal – 410-860-8446
- RFP was just released seeking developers for our new Box and T-Hangar complex. The box hangars will be 60’ x 60’ with dual door access, and the T-Hangars will have 49’ electric bi-fold door. This project will also include an ECO –Friendly aircraft wash rack and restroom. If you aren’t already on our wait list, you may have missed a fantastic opportunity. Go to Wicomico County Website and Bids. And contact SBY Regional Airport for Hangar availability- – 410-548-4827
- We will have self- serve fuel next fall to include SWIFT 80/87 octane fuel for various types of GA aircraft.
- We have completed the resurfacing of the Taxilanes between the three existing T-Hangars! No more Pot-holes.
- We will begin painting the T-Hangars this summer.
- Corporate Hangar Ramp Resurfacing and Painting are pending our budget approval. Will know by June 15th!
We are actively seeking another FBO for Corporate Jet Service Center that will provide maintenance and avionics services to all GA Aircraft. These are just a few of the exciting new facilities and improvements being made at SBY Regional Airport. Check us out at www.flySBYairport.com